DO-S BANCHOUUUU

DO-S BANCHOUUUU
I awakened my inner Do-M thanks to this^ guy.(they took down their horizontal banner so =/)

Friday, May 15, 2015

Official Agnes Oblige MMD Model








I am in love with her face build especially the eyes fnefksdasdfdgakmyBravelyfeeeeelssss Adultshader series works real well with her ^p^ not sure if it's just me though but her shadows are really reddish pinkish that it was kind of an eyesore for me. I doubt you are allowed to fix her textures cause they DO NOT  allow edits and obviously redistribution too.

Agnes Oblige from Bravely Default/Bravely Second model: (C) SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
You can download her from Bravely Second's site, it should be on the left corner with a tiny Anges and yea you can see the MMD words in the sentence. Do take note of the rules though cause they DO NOT ALLOW EDITING and also you're required to credit them for use(the phrase in bold and underlined)
THANK YOU SQUARE ENIX!!! Now, if you guys could kindly convert and put up Edea model for DL too... GOD I LOVE EDEAAA AHHHHHHH  But above all pls localise it OTL
The physics for the bottom of her skirt kinda sucks though, I loaded a motion for testing and it kept flying all over the place and I lost count of how many times her legs and hair went through the lower part of the skirt. ((idk if fixing her physic is allowed though HHMMM.....))  but yea other than that it's really beautiful. Facials wise it has the basic blinking, winking, aeiou+smile and some eyebrow movements, but don't expect the super anime kinda expression. (It's more than enough already imo) ARMOR TEXTURE SO BEAUTIFUL I CANT AHHHH

For the above image, I used  ドゥドゥ's edit of GreenerShader_Sun, そぼろ's Diffusion, ExcellentShadow, a hint of AL to her eyes, おたもん's filters, namely afterglow, SSAO.
Mansion stage from elviramoa, the rose arch bまきがね, skydome by 怪獣対若大将P.
Laughs you can prob tell it was done slip-shoddily cause I didnt bother changing the Tr and Si values for some of the MMEs and the lighting doesn't make much sense.

Anyway it was really fun to test her out, I can definitely think of a few ideas for videos to use her beautiful model in(whether I will actually make them is another issue....). I still have my HQ mmd to finish uurrrgghhhh

Thank you so much for the Bravely series games Square Enix! Please localise Bravely Second too!!! ;__;

No comments:

Post a Comment